Click here for all the inside skinny and to register:
Colorado State of the River
Join the Colorado River District for the Colorado State of the River, a webinar addressing issues across the basin.
Learn how last year’s wicked wildfire season has impacted our water supplies and how to prepare for the impacts of post-fire floods. Get information about water availability amid impending summer drought and find out more about funding available for local water projects.
If you cannot attend the webinar live, register to receive a recording of the webinar in your email inbox to watch later.
• Welcome – Colorado River District
• Colorado River District’s Community Funding Program – Colorado River District Director of Strategic Partnerships Amy Moyer
• Water Supply Updates and Drought in the Colorado River Basin – Division 5 Assistant Division Engineer James Heath
• Impacts of 2020 Wildfires and Fire Recovery in the Colorado River Basin – U.S. Forest Service Hydrologist Liz Schnackenberg, Joel Cochran, Grand County Director of Emergency Management, Northern Water Source Water Protection Specialist Kimberly Mihelich and Middle Colorado Watershed Council Executive Director Paula Stepp
• Learning By Doing: Updates and Fire Recovery – Learning by Doing Coordinator Kiki Sayre and Water Quality Technical Assistance Consultant for Grand County Kayli Foulk
May 27, 2021 06:00 PM in Mountain Time (US and Canada)