From email from Reclamation (Michael Odle):
– Estes Powerplant will have 250 acre-feet of water available for power generation on Friday. That is an increase of 50 acre-feet from previous days.
– The Adams Tunnel diversion od 200 cfs will continue until tomorrow night. That means that the Marys Powerplant will have water available for power generation the entire day tomorrow.
– Olympus Tunnel flow will continue set at 500 cfs tomorrow.
– The Dille Tunnel flow will be adjusted to 68 cfs tomorrow morning.
– The Big Thompson Powerplant flow will be increased to 394 cfs tomorrow morning.