From email from the Colorado Cattlemen’s Association:
Topic: Ditch and Irrigation Infrastructure Assessment; Bookcliff, South Side and Mt. Sopris Conservation Districts
Date: Friday, September 18th, 2020 12:00 pm – 12:50 pm
Presenter: Wendy Ryan, Colorado River Engineering and Sara Dunn, Attorney, and Director of Bookcliff Conservation District
Background: In 2019, the Bookcliff, South Side and Mt. Sopris Conservation Districts initiated a voluntary inventory of ditch systems within the Middle Colorado Watershed. The inventory is wrapping up and has produced some interesting and valuable results.
What You’ll Learn:
* Why the Conservation Districts are conducting the ditch and irrigation infrastructure inventory and assessment.
* How the inventory process is being conducted and what is being assessed.
* How the project is being funded.
* What information the assessments are providing that helps producers protect their water rights and improve infrastructure.
* What the Water Plan Technical Update findings are regarding Middle Colorado agricultural water supplies, demands and shortages.
* How the results will be integrated into the Middle Colorado Integrated Water Management Plan.
Register in advance for this webinar:
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QmJuadStQO6ujCfgvujklw
To prepare your computer or mobile device in advance: https://zoom.us/download Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you join the meeting.
The webinar will be recorded, and will be made available later on the CCA Ag Water Network http://www.agwaternetwork.org for on-demand replay.