From The Denver Post (Kieran Nicholson):
Friday in Denver will be a bit of a transition day, with a 30 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m. and a high temperature near 44 degrees, the weather service reports. Friday night there’s a chance of mixed rain and snow before 10 p.m., then snow likely. It will be mostly cloudy with a low of 25 degrees. Denver has a 70 percent of snow and up to 3 inches is possible, forecasters said. Saturday could bring another 3 to 7 inches of snow to the city. Sunday has a 20 percent chance of snow…
Across most of the Eastern Plains, a winter storm watch is in effect from late Friday night through Saturday afternoon, with rain turning to snow Friday night. Up to 6 inches of show could be pushed by wind gusts up to 45 mph…
Temperatures across northeastern Colorado will be about 30 degrees lower than seasonal norms Saturday through Monday before a slow, moderate warming trend, with a forecast of 34 on Tuesday, 41 Wednesday and 43 on Thursday.
From The Greeley Tribune (Mike Nelson):
Friday night, the snow will start to fall in Weld County and continue through the night into the afternoon on Saturday. High temperatures in Greeley on Saturday will drop into the upper 20s. Three to six inches is possible.
The snow quickly ends Saturday afternoon and it will stay cold, but dry through Sunday. A new storm will bring snow back to the mountains Sunday evening and into the Front Range by Monday morning. It will not be a big storm, but may produce 4-8 inches in the mountains and another couple of inches in Denver by Monday morning rush, so plan ahead.
Another fast moving storm system will pass through the region this afternoon and tonight. Expect areas of snow totwitpic.com/cddd7w
— NWS Grand Junction (@NWSGJT) March 22, 2013
— Fort Morgan Times (@FortMorganTimes) March 22, 2013
Unsettled weather will spread across the region this weekend, as our next low pressure system begins affecting the twitpic.com/cdfamn
— NWS Pueblo (@NWSPueblo) March 22, 2013
From the National Weather Service Pueblo office:
Unsettled weather will spread across the region this weekend, as our next low pressure system begins affecting the weather over eastern Colorado this afternoon into Saturday night. This low will bring a good chance for precipitation to the central and eastern mountains, and much of the northeastern plains, including the Palmer Divide and Kiowa County by this afternoon and continuing into Saturday evening. The chances for precipitation will gradually spread south across the remainder of eastern Colorado on Saturday, before diminishing late Saturday night as the low moves east of the state. A brief break in the weather was expected across much of eastern Colorado on Sunday before yet another storm system approaches Sunday night into Monday, with an increased chance for precipitation expected area wide. Temperatures will cool into the 40s and 50s over most locations today, then falling off into the 20s and 30s over the weekend.