Click here to go to the Colorado Foundation for Water Education website for all the inside skinny.
Innovative Water Education in the 21st Century: Visual storytelling, using technology to share Colorado’s Water Stories
Join the Water Educator Network of the Colorado Foundation for Water Education to explore exemplary visual storytelling techniques for water and river education and outreach. Presenters include Will Inveen, Director of Education at the Murray-Darling Basin Authority in Australia; Tracy Ferdin, creator of the Waters to the Sea program at Hamline University; the Open Water Foundation, Open Media Foundation, and others. Learn how you can implement visual storytelling using technology to expand your message and reach new audiences across Colorado and beyond.
- Beyond the Mirage, Filmstacker, University of Arizona
- Watershed Mapping, Colorado Geographic Alliance
- Texas Water Explorer, Nature Conservancy
- Murray-Darling Basin Authority, Australia
- Open Water Foundation
- ColoradoChannel.net, Open Media Foundation
- Model My Watershed, Stroud Water Research Center
- Waters to the Sea, Center for Global Environmental Education
When: November 17th, 2016 8:15 AM through 4:30 PM
Location: 1628 Sts John Rd, Keystone, CO 80435